Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4505 results found

1. Allow in app sign ups and purchases

Not having this feature is a very high barrier of entry. Being apple to purchase app access straight from the app would be a game changer. The purpose of the app, for many smaller studios, is to drive clients in and increase business. Using the app as just product delivery, doesn’t assist with that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Increasing the number of attendees without creating a new product

I had to recreate my products, resell them, pretty much redo everythig form selling to setting up classes just because I can increase the number of people attending a class. this feature should be simple in a product and not this complicated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a customizable storefront landing page

The trainerize.me needs to be more appealing for customers as it is very bland. having the ability to customize like trainheroic does would be so much more professional looking and enticing to potential customers,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to add Training Blocks to differentiate Training segments.

For Example, right now clients can not tell the different between warm ups, strength, recovery, etc. Adding these features would help TREMENDOUSLY to organize and keep clients engaged on what to focus on. Also being able to save blocks would be super helpful as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I train my clients as hybrid clients, in person/online. I have 3 sessions per week and charge weekly. It would be great if I could have my c

I train my clients as hybrid clients (in person/online). I have 3 sessions per week and charge weekly. It would be great if I could have my clients not be charged again until they have completed all 3 sessions. Currently there is no option for recurring sessions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Letras-Diferentes.io: Revolutionising Text Customisation

In the digital age, personalisation and uniqueness are more important than ever. Whether you're a social media influencer, a content creator, a marketer, or simply someone who enjoys standing out, the tools you use to customise your text can make a significant difference. Enter Letras-Diferentes.io, a powerful platform that offers an array of text customisation options to help you make your words truly unique.
    What is Letras-Diferentes.io?
    Letras-Diferentes.io is an online tool designed to transform ordinary text into something extraordinary. With a wide variety of fonts, styles, and symbols at your disposal, this platform enables users to create text that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Same exercise 2x week. Store different kg, reps respectively.

When an exercise is programmed 2x per week. It stores the las values: kg and reps. However the rep ranges may be different. Example: Monday squat 3x5, Thursday squat 3x10. The weights/reps of the previous session are always listed when indeed it should be the weights/reps of the given session.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Leave activity feature on in a group even after it reaches 200 people

I have a single group that is only for client activities. Once it hits 200 clients, that feature is disabled. I have well surpassed that and now have to be selective with who I allow in that group. I get the reason why someone would want that off so the group didn't get overwhelmed, but my ladies love that feature. I would love to see that barrier removed and left as an option if someone wants it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Circuit workouts: autoplay personalized videos

my personalized videos for workout circuits are not just instructional but are workout videos for the full time duration so an autoplay feature for these non-instrucrional videos so that the client doesn't have to click play and go into the video (which stops the time clock) would have a huge impact for the circuit training feature and clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Circuit Workout: personalized voice cue

Hi I am uploading videos for a circuit workout. I want to remove the generic voice cue and add my own, or auto play my audio on the video preview for the exercise. It looks like this is not currently possible, and is something that has been requested from my clients

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is it safe to use chin up bars for home?

Chin up bars for home come in various designs and styles, catering to different preferences and installation requirements. Here's a breakdown of some common types:

Doorway Chin-Up Bars
    These are perhaps the most popular and convenient options for home use. They typically consist of a metal bar with padding to protect your doorframe. Installation usually involves securing the bar between the door frame by twisting or extending it until it fits snugly. Doorway chin-up bars are versatile and don't require any permanent installation, making them ideal for renters or those who don't want to drill holes.

Wall-Mounted Chin-Up Bars
    Wall-mounted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Explorando Chat GPT en Español: Innovación y Accesibilidad"

Introducción: La Relevancia de Chat GPT en Español
    La adopción global de tecnologías basadas en inteligencia artificial está remodelando cómo interactuamos con el mundo digital. Chat GPT en español, particularmente, está destacando por su capacidad de brindar interacciones fluidas y contextuales en uno de los idiomas más hablados del mundo. Aquí comienza un nuevo viaje: haga clic en https://chatgptespanolgratis.com/ para explorar.

Comunicación Mejorada: Chat GPT en Español en el Servicio al Cliente
    Chat GPT en español está revolucionando el servicio al cliente en mercados hispanohablantes. Empresas de todos los tamaños están implementando esta herramienta para proporcionar respuestas inmediatas y personalizadas…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mass add clients into challenge through tags

I run two challenges every month and have a large group that is growing who participate in the challenges each month. It's not ideal that I have to go through and select each person one by one and have no way to even see their client tags from the selection menu in the challenge area. The idea of tags is great, but the practical use of them is limited when you can't mass select a group of people based on the tags you've assigned them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stronger Point Of Sale & Billing Features + Contract Generation

With all the features Trainerize has added over the years, the only thing preventing it from being a standalone CRM is stronger sales and billing features.

Contract Generation - Products should have the ability to add a contract. It should auto-fill client info and allowed it to be signed in app or printed out to be signed.

Stronger Point Of Sales - Allowing partial payments at sign up/payment plans. Custom billing dates, split payments, pay for another member, etc.

Billing Features - Many of the above being able to be edited, pausing/freezing memberships, refunding items to account, applying account balance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. all client daily calendar view

I'd like to be able to print off a morning calendar with all of my clients and what they have scheduled that day--workouts, habits, and cardio. Like a checklist, that I can reference as clients complete their tasks throughout the day. That way I can see when I client is about to miss a workout, rather than finding out after they have. I operate solely online so I don't know if my clients went to they gym or not at their scheduled time, I usually don't find out until the end of day report when it's too late for me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Animal Based Meal Plans

This option would be helpful for clients that just eat animal proteins, honey, and fruits. Instead of just "low carb" There aren't many options for meat (beef) eaters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. multiple versions of same product

Please allow a single product to be sold in multiple versions or at multiple price points (weekly, monthly, yearly, etc). A lot of space is wasted showing the same product over and over again but with specific variations on the products page for clients (especially on mobile) and it is more confusing and overwhelming than helpful.

Hiding variations of products, and only showing one, and telling the client there are others available upon request is the only workaround and it has the opposite problem: clients are not well informed about their options and may avoid making a purchase simply because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show Google Calendar events on Trainerize calendar (Sync external calendars to Trainerize calendar)

Sync external calendars to the Trainerize calendar, so that events created in external calendars sync to, and appear as "busy" on the Trainerize calendar.

This would prevent coaches and clients from booking appointments at times when the other person is busy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improved and more efficient program and workout builder

Building a program seems straightforward until you have to construct one that spans 20 weeks with multiple phases and 80 different workouts.

And it becomes even tougher when you have to create 20 of these programs.

That's why the program creation system needs to become more intuitive and programmable to enable faster program creation.

Here are the features I propose:

1) The ability to create templates with the basic information that most programs have, thus avoiding the need to write "Week 01 - Day 1, Week 02 - Day 2, Week 20 - Day 3," etc., 20 times.

In addition…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Assign habits to master program

Ability to assign a habit to everyone in an entire master program, or create a program based around habits rather than workouts, instead of adding the habits to each person individually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 225 226
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base